Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hold me accountable!

There are so many movies I want to see! Here's my tentative schedule of free screenings and normal I-will-pay-to-see-this movies for the next three weeks. Let's see what I can make it to!

Tuesday, August 3: Winter's Bone - $7 at the Culver Plaza
Wednesday, August 4: Salt - free screening at work
Friday, August 6: The Kids are Alright - $11.75 at the Pacific Culver Stadium
Wednesday, August 11: The Other Guys - free screening at work
Thursday, August 12: Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work - $5 at the Culver Plaza
Friday, August 13: The Expendables - $11.75 at the Pacific Culver Stadium
Wednesday, August 18: Eat Pray Love - free screening at work
Wednesday, August 25: Inception - free screening at work

Now, a few notes: I have no interest in seeing Eat Pray Love, and only middling interest in Salt and The Other Guys, but it's hard to turn down a free movie that's convenient to get to. I have no idea if I'll make it to a couple of these, or the dates might change, but dangit I'm gonna try. Also this is leaving out Get Low, I am Love, and Cyrus, but I'll get to those if/when I can.

1 comment:

Scaggsaway said...

I am taking the title of this post seriously. But really, I will only be upset if I don't see a review of The Expendables.

And also I realize you won't care if I'm upset.